An educated Jew is an empowered Jew. Our instructors have years of experience and were educated in both Jewish and secular institutions of higher learning. Classes range from Talmud to Chassidus, Parsha to Jewish Law. Don’t see something your speed? Feel free to contact us to set up a one-on-one study in the topic of your choosing.
Chabad is currently offering 4 weekly classes.
All classes will be held in the Chabad House
- Megilat Esther – Mondays 3:30pm-4:15pm | Mrs. Tzipah Wertheimer
- Chassidus – Tuesdays 10:30 – 11:30am | Rabbi Shaul Wertheimer
- Weekly Parsha – Wednesdays 10am – 11am | Mrs. Tzipah Wertheimer
- Tanya in depth – Thursdays 8pm – 9pm | Rabbi Shaul Wertheimer
(For the special Sinia Schloars series students must resgister at http://www.sinaischolars.com/ )
One on One Study
Chabad staff learn with many students on an individual basis throughout the week. Students are encouraged to take advantage of personalized attention, and tailor made schedules. Topic are not limited to, but include;
- Marriage Preparation (6 week course)
- Parsha of the week
- Bible Studies
- Tefillin wrap-up